Dialog and browse question - Urgent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

We are using CRM dynamics 2011 online to optimize our business.
    We use Opportunities to manage our leads and customers.

What i like to accomplish:

On opportunity close (with a "won" as condition) a dialog has to appear.  Depending on the yes/no question asked in the dialog, the markettinglist browse screen has to open. 

Silmple: So when the opportunity is won, i'd like to add the customer (contact) to a marketing list.

How do i accoplisch this?  I already spend hours on trying, but can't seem to manage...

Thank you so much for your help!

Kevin.

Friday, November 8, 2013 10:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,

To run a dialog based on the changes on the from use this:

window.open("/" + Xrm.Page.context.getOrgUniqueName() + "/cs/dialog/rundialog.aspx?DialogId=%7b9D975EF8-74E0-4EE3-9D50-78FE7BAABF74%7d&EntityName=appointment&ObjectId=" + Xrm.Page.data.entity.getId());

Instead of appointment use the opportunity, and replace the ID with the dialog's ID (To find a dialog's ID open the dialog window and go to full screen mode on browser and in the address bar find the id). About the trigger of the Javascript function, it would be really hard to change the mechanism of the existing buttons. But, you could add your custom button to ribbon, or you could run the Javascript with the change of the status reason. Change of the status reason made on the form and it easily could be used to trigger the function. Then check the value of the reason to run the function.

About the rest of the procedure you could design a lookup field from the marketing lists in the dialog. Then based on the answer you could attach it to a marketing list.

Friday, November 8, 2013 3:36 PM