none
Can i use second shot voucher after 31st May to retake the exam? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Just want to double check if i can use the second shot voucher to retake exam after 31st May.

As per the term and conditions, i have to take the exam before 31st May. What if i take the exam on 31st May and fail and then schedual the retake within 30 days for 4th July. Can i use my scond shot voucher for this retake?

• Edited by MUAR Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:15 PM
    Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:09 PM

All replies

• Nope you can't. You will see that the option to use the second shot will be disabled when you try to apply for it and want to use it. On the other hand you will see this offer come back regularly. My guess? December :-) So the task is simple: pass the exam the first time. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Maurice

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. Thank You

Saturday, April 11, 2015 10:30 PM
  • So it means second shot voucher can only be used for retake exams taking place before 31st May. right?

As per following statement, i think i can use the second shot voucher as long as I book the retake before 31st May. The question is , can this retake be on any date after 31st May?

Second Shot is available for exams taken from 5 January 2015, through 31 May 2015. If you fail your initial exam at the end of May, you still have 30 days to schedule the exam retake.

• Edited by MUAR Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:25 AM
    Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:19 AM
  • That's correct MUAR.  As long as you sit the exam by 31 May 2015, the second shot will be valid for 30 days i.e. you will be able to sit the exam again for free until 30 June 2015.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCSE: Data Platform & Business Intelligence
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Proposed as answer by Maurice Ausum Monday, April 13, 2015 6:16 AM
    Monday, April 13, 2015 12:27 AM