Right Place RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi there,

    I am looking for a tool that I was using but lost after HDD failed and can't remember what was it called.

    I used to type in the URL for my site and it would give me analysis to what is bad in my key words etc...

    Does anyone know what is it called please?

    Monday, August 16, 2010 12:47 PM


  • Hi,

    Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your


    Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about ?

    Have a nice day!!!!!

    Swapnil Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Monday, August 16, 2010 12:57 PM