none
Suggestion - combine all forums RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

when I was looking for Bing-Api support (maps, search, rest-services) I have used the linked bing-forum on: http://www.bing.com/community/f/default.aspx

But there haven't been many answers and I was really disappointed. By chance I found a link to this forum and I see that other users have the same issues like me. It would be great if there would only be a "single point of truth" and so I think it would be much better if these forums are combined (or one links to the other, ...). This would really help to avoid disappointments.

There is also a second suggestion - the formerly "Windows Live" Services are still named "Windows Live". I would suggest to change it to "Bing" so that all names are clear and unique.

Best regards

Thursday, May 5, 2011 5:44 PM

All replies

• People do not like moving. Moving a forum is always a risky process, you may lose a lot contributors because of the UI or accessibility.

Forums on seperate web sites rank higher in search engines, by the way.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:59 AM