Run Report From Quote Form in CRM 2013 Online RRS feed

• Question

• From the "Order" or "Quote" form page, there is no "Run Report" button in the header. There is given a solution to this "How to restore a hidden button on the CRM 2013 Command Bar". However, in CRM 2013 Online, I'm not allowed to modify the solution as it is a managed solution.

As we have custom designed several reports, we would like to have these available by a click in the relevant Quote or Order form. How can we bring back this button in CRM 2013 Online?

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:03 PM

All replies

• Have you loaded those reports into the system, and then designated those reports as ones that should be run from the Quote Form specifically? Without those, you won't get an option to run a report, as there is no report to run.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 4:12 PM
  • From the "Order" or "Quote" form page, there is no "Run Report" button in the header. There is given a solution to this "How to restore a hidden button on the CRM 2013 Command Bar". However, in CRM 2013 Online, I'm not allowed to modify the solution as it is a managed solution.

As we have custom designed several reports, we would like to have these available by a click in the relevant Quote or Order form. How can we bring back this button in CRM 2013 Online?

You can create a new unmanaged solution with only quote and order entity, and after follow the tutorial you already found to restore the hidden button. You can do in this way because Quote and Order are OOB entities.

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - Rockstar 365 Profile

• Proposed as answer by Guido PreiteMVP Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:23 PM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:23 PM