Editing my Basic Information RRS feed

• Question

• Dear sirs,

I have been trying to Edit my Basic Information in order to change my Homepage URL as well as to complete the field Organization. The system responded with the following message: Updating By Other Users One of the Authors was edited. You can’t make changes to this Author until the preceding request got verified

A month ago my Basic Information was correct but somebody else change it.
    Is it possible to be informed about the person who made these changes.

I'll highly appreciate your help and guidance in this regards. Many thanks for your time in reading this.
    Wednesday, January 4, 2012 3:51 AM

Answers

• Dear Professor Vrahatis,

Thank you for your feedback. We have edited your basic info by changing your homepage URL, photo URL and adding your organization. Since those changes need a few days to be online, you are welcome to check back later. If there is still something we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know.

Best,

Academic Search Feedback Team

• Marked as answer by janewhimsy Thursday, January 5, 2012 3:17 AM
    Thursday, January 5, 2012 3:17 AM

All replies

• Dear Professor Vrahatis,

Thank you for your feedback. We have edited your basic info by changing your homepage URL, photo URL and adding your organization. Since those changes need a few days to be online, you are welcome to check back later. If there is still something we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know.

Best,

Academic Search Feedback Team

• Marked as answer by janewhimsy Thursday, January 5, 2012 3:17 AM
    Thursday, January 5, 2012 3:17 AM
  • Thank you I really appreciate it.

Michael N. Vrahatis

Thursday, January 5, 2012 2:40 PM
  • Dear sirs,

I have been trying to Edit my Basic Information in order to change my Homepage URL as well as to complete the field Organization. The system responded with the following message: Updating By Other Users One of the Authors was edited. You can’t make changes to this Author until the preceding request got verified

A month ago my Basic Information was correct but somebody else change it.
    Is it possible to be informed about the person who made these changes.

I'll highly appreciate your help and guidance in this regards. Many thanks for your time in reading this.

Monday, July 8, 2013 5:53 PM