none
licence.licx problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I have a project that uses Telerik controls. In my case, I'm dealing with Telerik Reporting. When I try to preview the report in Visual Studio, an error about lc.exe is preventing the preview. I've usually deleted license.licx files from the entire solution and things worked.... except for today.

After deleting those licx files, they get readded ( obviously ) and I'm still unable to preview my report.

1. When will Microsoft fix this horrible error?

2. What are other ways around this? Deleting the licx files isn't working any more it seems.

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Tuesday, June 13, 2017 3:04 AM
    Wednesday, June 7, 2017 8:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

This forum is discussing Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor. Telerik is a third party software, please get support about it from here: http://docs.telerik.com/reporting/support, thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 8, 2017 6:41 AM