none
My Technet Activity page missed last two days updates.

Question

• Hi,

My tech net page failed to update last two days of my replies and posts. However, again its resumed from today failing to show last two days. includes pints as well.

Help me resolve this.

Devaraj G | Technical solution architect

Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This has been reported in several different threads. The activity lists are updating again, but it is very highly unlikely that the previous three days of activities will ever appear.

• Marked as answer by Devaraj G Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:32 PM
    Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This has been reported in several different threads. The activity lists are updating again, but it is very highly unlikely that the previous three days of activities will ever appear.

• Marked as answer by Devaraj G Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:32 PM
    Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:17 PM
  • Thanks for the update. Hoping to get back last couple of days activities. :)

Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:30 PM
  • You can certainly hope, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for it to happen.

=]

Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:31 PM
  • :) Anyways.. thanks Man.

Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:32 PM
  • Cheers, you're welcome.

Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:33 PM
  • it is very highly unlikely that the previous three days of activities will ever appear.

This seems to happen quite often, I notice when my points total doesn't update when a reply is marked as answered. It doesn't matter to me because I'm not interested in points, only mention because I know it's important for some so they might appreciate it if you can update the activity logs.
    Thursday, May 5, 2016 3:10 PM