Loss License. RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,


    I am working in the company but was not able to get in-touch of the previous I.T. and i have not able to get any license. i just found from the invoice of the ff details:


    T72-01675 Win SBS STD 2003 R2 English OLP nl 5 clt, MS Win 2003 Server OLP NL, MS-Exchange 2003, MS-Share Point, Share Pack, Windows Outlook Window live update.

    T74-0245 Win SBS CAL 2003 English OLP 5 NL Device CAL

    73-01972 Windows server standard 2003 R2 English OLP NL

    R1800134 Windows Server CAL 2003 OLP NL Device


    How can i identify what kind of license are those?are they paper license? also what should i do the previous IT does not left everything, do i need buy again? also do i need to buy CAL for the MS Exchange even it was package to the WIN SERVER 2003 SBS?

    Thursday, November 4, 2010 5:22 AM