About New Cool Features Of Rockstar Site !! RRS feed

All replies

• Yeah its nice to see new features addedto the site !
    Monday, October 1, 2007 9:28 AM
  • It Was Just boring For the Last week to move to the site !! But as of now , I think i will spend most of my time Here !! Thanks for creating the new features by admin !!

Monday, October 1, 2007 9:48 AM
  • ya tats nice 2 hav new features... it was boring these days... but now i think its going 2 b a very interesting contest...

Monday, October 1, 2007 12:07 PM
  •  

yup,...now we'll be able to spend more time here....and this has made the site even more exciting!

nice work to the microsoft team behind this......

Monday, October 1, 2007 12:14 PM
  • man i love the new features, uptil now i was thinking this 2nd rockstar contest as a continuation to the first one, But today all of a sudden the updates have surprized me. The contest  is getting better and better now, and more interesting. Adding to this, the Light up your College, S2B, IC, all seems to get us STICK in front of the PC all the time and stay online Smile haha

I am starting to love this new update Smile
    Lets see who starts the first poll Smile
    Monday, October 1, 2007 12:22 PM
  •  

The site now seems to be very good now

Monday, October 1, 2007 1:53 PM
  • really fantastic to see the new updates now...yet i have not used it...very much eager to use those new updates...
    Monday, October 1, 2007 2:16 PM
  • the new features r jus rocking...
    Monday, October 1, 2007 2:41 PM
  •  

Hello guys ,

Regarding Polling , Which is an excellent Oppurtunity To Grow Our Points ! For Rating One poll you will get 10 points on-the spot ... !! So waiting for the Poll to start !!

Monday, October 1, 2007 3:41 PM
  • i don think for every poll u get points....bcoz it has been mentioned "Only Once"...
    Tuesday, October 2, 2007 1:00 PM
  •  

@jayakumar

Hi friend i think the Point updated only once For EVERY POLL ... So the number of poll increases then mutually our points will increase !!

Thursday, October 4, 2007 5:46 PM
  • @Mohan
    may be u r right...but let lets wait to wat exactly its all abt...
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 10:53 PM
  • all the features are very cool . I am a newbie here . Thats great to be a part of this competition

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:15 AM
  •  

all r cool features
    Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:50 AM
  • now the polls are also available...great...
    Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:37 PM
  • 11th Oct is last date for the 1st poll. Maybe we will get another poll after that.
    Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:42 PM
  • ya ofcourse we will have a new poll after that..
    Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:24 PM
  • i think after a poll gets over...we may not b able vote for that...but still can access the results of them...
    Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:29 PM
  • After the the expiry date of the poll, it will be shifted to the 'Poll Archive', from there we can see the stastics of the poll.
    Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:44 PM
  • Yes, the features are good.... specially the query section.. this time Admins are replying fast in that section...
    Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:30 PM
  •  

But varun ,,

I have posted the question One question in the query section , but till now it was not replied !!!

Friday, October 12, 2007 10:31 AM
  • Well, I had posted 3 quries last month, out of this 2 are answered, but one is still pending...
    Friday, October 12, 2007 10:40 AM
  • webcast feature is open now..guys make use of it...
    Friday, October 12, 2007 6:03 PM