Locked Out of Account RRS feed

• Question

• So around a year ago when i logged into my account a message popped up saying they need to verify my identity, and that i need to enter my number. Well there was some kind of script error because every time i entered my number it typed out backwards or scrambled or something, so i got fed up with it and just entered the number incorrectly so i could go ahead and get into my account. Now i am locked out of my account and have been for around a year i have submitted in between 5-10 Applications to recover my account but the verification questions are ridiculous. I have had the same password since i created it, i never used it to send emails, and i don't remember who i got emails from and have no way to recover the information. This is absolutely the most aggravating thing i have ever experienced with my email, and all my other accounts on other websites are linked to Hotmail and i am locked out of some of them now. I can give information that i actually have access to, which to me makes allot more sense, heck you can have the last 4 digits of my social, license, credit card, or passport just please help me out here.
    • Moved by JOshiro Thursday, June 6, 2013 8:44 PM off-topic
    Thursday, June 6, 2013 5:29 PM