ms crm 2011 - How can I clone the associated records for the N:N relationship. RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Rajeev,

Check this sample: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh372956.aspx#BKMK_JScriptRESTAssociateDisassociateJS

Contact Me
    Follow me on Twitter
    My Facebook Page
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

• Marked as answer by CRM Rajeev Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:36 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:51 AM
  • Hi Andrii,

I am already having record with the associated records in it.

I am clonning the Entity Form and could clone all the attributes in it. But there is one association to the other entity(N:N) which has associated records saved.

Scenario is as follows:

I have Entity form with fields and have associated records saved in the entity form. Now when I am clonning all the fields are appearing.

I need to show the available associated records in the parent entity form.

Thanks,

Rajeev.

Thanks, Rajeev

Yes, Rajeev. I understood your scenario right and I provided you with a correct workaround. So please try reread my first answer and try to understand it.

Freelance Developer for Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011

• Marked as answer by CRM Rajeev Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:33 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:45 AM

All replies

• Hello Rajeev,

Before record is not saved you can't Assign anything to it. Right and the only way is to use plugins.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:48 AM
  • Hi Rajeev,

Check this sample: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh372956.aspx#BKMK_JScriptRESTAssociateDisassociateJS

Contact Me
    Follow me on Twitter
    My Facebook Page
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

• Marked as answer by CRM Rajeev Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:36 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:51 AM
  • Hi Andrii,

I am clonning the Entity Form and could clone all the attributes in it. But there is one association to the other entity(N:N) which has associated records saved.

Scenario is as follows:

I have Entity form with fields and have associated records saved in the entity form. Now when I am clonning all the fields are appearing.

Thanks,

Rajeev.

Thanks, Rajeev

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:42 AM
  • Hi Andrii,

Scenario is as follows:

Thanks,

Rajeev.

Thanks, Rajeev

Yes, Rajeev. I understood your scenario right and I provided you with a correct workaround. So please try reread my first answer and try to understand it.

• Marked as answer by CRM Rajeev Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:33 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:45 AM
  • Hi Andrii,

Thanks a lot, now I understood.

Thanks, Rajeev

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:34 PM