compare product key for Office 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• After my hard drive crashed, the repairman installed a new drive and all my programs as well. Six months later, I am now coming up non genuine for Office 2007. I have the box and product key in front of me - how do I compare it to the one that is now installed?
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 12:14 AM

Answers

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 2:06 AM

All replies

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 2:06 AM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issue is asumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Monday, July 12, 2010 9:55 PM