NTFS RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All

I just added 4 drive to the whs vail. and they all seem to add to the pole very easy. With out hitch. But when I viewed the drives in server manager and then went to drive management and noticed that the drive were in fat 32 but the main os partition is in NTFS. Why is in this way And not in NTFS partition

Sunday, August 8, 2010 5:05 PM

Answers

• Search "FAT32" subject heading below dated 4/28/2010, that has the discussion on this.
    --
    Don

Hello All

I just added 4 drive to the whs vail. and they all seem to add to the pole very easy. With out hitch. But when I viewed the drives in server manager and then went to drive management and noticed that the drive were in fat 32 but the main os partition is in NTFS. Why is in this way And not in NTFS partition

Sunday, August 8, 2010 5:16 PM

All replies

• Search "FAT32" subject heading below dated 4/28/2010, that has the discussion on this.
    --
    Don

Hello All

Sunday, August 8, 2010 5:16 PM
  • Hello All

DonCarlson is referring to this thread.
    Sunday, August 8, 2010 6:14 PM
  • Thank you, I should have had the link.

--
    Don
    Sunday, August 8, 2010 8:20 PM