MSCRM 2011 Conflict with Adobe X Pro RRS feed

• Question

• To All,

I have been experiencing a problem with a conflict between MSCRM 2011 and Adobe X Pro.  When I loaded Adobe X Pro onto a machine that has MSCRM 2011 on it, Adobe X Pro will stop opening PDF files at some point and have to be reloaded.  This machine seems to be the only problem that has this.  Nearly every other machine has some version of Adobe on it and they do not have this problem.

Is anyone else having this problem?  If so, can you please give me a solution to fixing it?

Windy

Tuesday, September 4, 2012 2:52 PM

Answers

• Apparently this was an Adobe problem. There is some problem with the registration (which was being done monthly because of the problem). We had to get Adobe involved. It has since stopped.
    • Marked as answer by WindyA Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:49 PM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:49 PM

All replies

• Maybe trying looking in the Windows Event Logs and see if there are any more clues.

Jason Lattimer

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 2:30 AM
  • Hi,

There is nothing problem with MS CRM 2011, Whether you can raise a ticket to Adobe technical team. I hope that both applications using same username and check whether this problem occurs only on particular login and in CRM server alone.

Thanks & Regards, MS CRM Consultant, V.Surya. My Blog: http://inventcrm.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 5:24 AM
  • Apparently this was an Adobe problem. There is some problem with the registration (which was being done monthly because of the problem). We had to get Adobe involved. It has since stopped.
    • Marked as answer by WindyA Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:49 PM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:49 PM