OCS 2007, Live Meeting and Ressource Forest with MIISFP (Identity Information Server FP) RRS feed

• Question

• We use a ressource Forest for our OCS 2007 R2 deployment.
    We have two user domains. The synchronization with this domains works fine wis the MS IISFP. All contacts will be created and we can enable OCS users.
    The user don't have to put in there password to connect there ocs clients to the server.

Our problem is livemeeting and ocs web acces. With a real user account in our ressource forest its no problem, but with the contact enabled account it is not possible to use livemeeting or the webaccess. Have I to configure more for the livemeeting with the synchronisation?
    Friday, July 31, 2009 7:33 AM

Answers

• I have found the problem. Because it's a Forest trust, so I have to use only NTLM Authentication and it works now verry fine.

I can import user from the user domain to my ressource forrest an the user don't have to put in anny user password.
    Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:25 AM

All replies

• Are you using a 'per user' policy configuratino for Web Conferencing, and are those accounts settings (msRTCSIP-GlobalUserPolicy) getting sync'd between forests by IIFP?
    Jeff Schertz, PointBridge | MVP | MCITP: Enterprise Messaging | MCTS: OCS
    Friday, July 31, 2009 12:34 PM
  • I have found the problem. Because it's a Forest trust, so I have to use only NTLM Authentication and it works now verry fine.

I can import user from the user domain to my ressource forrest an the user don't have to put in anny user password.
    Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:25 AM