Is bot offline again? RRS feed

• Question

• When I finally found the answer to my problem... the bot translator... and installed it to messenger it is saying the service is not available... there is no profile icon of the bot showing and it won't responce to anything but a bunch of chinese... please help set this bot to work
    Sunday, July 1, 2012 10:26 PM

All replies

• Hi Tokach,

Tbot is online.  http://blogs.msdn.com/b/translation/archive/2010/05/06/bot.aspx provides some details on the Tbot commands.  Make sure that you sign off Messenger and re-sign in next time you try.  Let me know how it goes.  Takako (Microsoft Translator Team)

Monday, July 2, 2012 8:05 PM
  • mtbot is not working...whats the problem??
    Friday, July 6, 2012 9:47 PM
  • Hi caseySs,

We're working on this with Messenger team.  Please be patient as it might take some time.  I'll get back to you when Tbot is back online.  Thanks.  Takako (Microsoft Translator Team)

Friday, July 6, 2012 10:59 PM
  • Hi Tokach, Tbot is back online now.  Please log off and re-sign in Tbot.  Thanks.  Takako (Microsoft Translator team)
    Monday, July 9, 2012 10:46 PM
  • this is wrong.  I also am clicking on tbot and it does not join the conversation.  the icon is not showing and also no translator.  But if you click on it again, it says "tbot is already in this conversation"  but nothing.  no icon. no words.  nothing.  I am needing it.  I began to plan a trip to latin america, speaking many weeks with someone and finalizing this trip for the next two to three weeks.  This is serious timing.  Do you have another translator that is automatic when tbot is down?  copy and pasting conversations into google is killing my eyes.  every word, theirs and mine.  wooow.  I need tbot or something similar.  This is microsoft, larger than God in tech, someone tell me what this would take days or weeks. 
    Monday, August 20, 2012 1:18 AM
  • Hi all, Tbot is back.  Please sign out and resign-in before using Tbot.  Thanks for waiting.  Takako (Microsoft Translator team)

• Proposed as answer by Takako Aikawa Monday, August 20, 2012 10:23 PM
    Monday, August 20, 2012 10:23 PM
  • My God,,,,,,,    You saved me !!  I almost lost a future girlfriend since she was not getting an understanding of what i tried to tell her short notice from my phone.  (old phone, won't open google translator)   This was killing me.  I am new here, can you tell me,  how often does this happen and why was there no messages here since April of old issues?  I am happy you fixed it (who ever you are ) and THANKS

Now tell me for the future.  Wasn't at one time when the 'tbot' would not work, you had an alternate name?  I have no idea what a bot means anyways. 

William

Monday, August 20, 2012 10:41 PM
  • NOT AGAIN !!  HOW CAN SUCH AN ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FALL OFF SO MANY TIMES.  THERE ARE MILLIONS I'M SURE THAT USE TBOT TRANSLATOR DAILY.  WHY IS THIS THING OFFLINE AGAIN TODAY !  8-28-12 ???  WE CAN NOT EVER DEPEND ON THIS?  ITS A MICROSOFT PROGRAM YES?  BECOME MICROSOFT LIKE YOU WERE YEARS AGO.  GET A HANDLE ON THIS !! WE ARE USE TO USING IT. !!  GET TBOT BACK ONLINE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
    Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:28 AM
  • Sorry that Tbot was offline a couple of times this week.  Tbot is back now. Please sign out and re-sign in before using Tbot. Thanks for being patient. Takako (Microsoft Translator Team)

• Proposed as answer by Takako Aikawa Thursday, August 23, 2012 3:36 PM
    Thursday, August 23, 2012 3:36 PM