requirements for windows 7 certifications RRS feed

  • Question

  • what are the reqirements and costs for window 7 certification
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:45 PM


  • Hi,
    I would look at the two MCITP client certifications for Windows 7:
    The costs depend on the country and are usually obtained from the test
    provider. This may be Prometric (www.prometric.com) or a different
    company depending on where you take the tests.

    -- Mike Burr
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:08 AM
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:16 PM