none
Certificates for MCITP RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I completed my MCITP in Vista and 7 but was wondering shouldn't I get a certificate or something?  I have gotten a congratulatory e-mail and it shows on my transcript but I haven't received anything in the mail.  It has been over a month now...do you know who I can contact to get it sent.  I don't feel like I should have to pay for it as the tests were expensive and I never received on in the first place.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 3:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Congratulations on your pass.

You do not get a certificate automatically sent to you anymore (a green policy I believe).

But you can either print out or irder certificates via the mcp site https://mcp.microsoft.com

Go to menu option 'Program Benefits' then submenu 'Download Certificates'

Kind Regards,

Ozzy Geoff

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:41 PM
  • Hi

Congrats from my side.

Nowadays you get only conformation mail for pass. To see your certs and to download them you have to go to the address given by Ozzy above. If you want to get hard copy you have to order it and then they are going to charge you.The amount for which varies in different countries. You can place order from the same website.

Take Care.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 7:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Congratulations on your pass.

You do not get a certificate automatically sent to you anymore (a green policy I believe).

But you can either print out or irder certificates via the mcp site https://mcp.microsoft.com

Go to menu option 'Program Benefits' then submenu 'Download Certificates'

Kind Regards,

Ozzy Geoff

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:41 PM
  • Hi

Congrats from my side.

Nowadays you get only conformation mail for pass. To see your certs and to download them you have to go to the address given by Ozzy above. If you want to get hard copy you have to order it and then they are going to charge you.The amount for which varies in different countries. You can place order from the same website.

Take Care.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 7:41 AM