Using Javascript to update products tax associated with an invoice. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have set up a simple script which automatically adds tax to each individual invoice product based on the base amount and a set percentage. This works correctly and runs when the product is loaded. However this means that I have create my invoice from an order and then go and individually open and save all the products to get the JavaScript code to update the tax. This is clearly impractical. I know I can calculate tax from the invoice form for the overall amount but I need to show each  individual products tax on the invoice.

Is there any way to automate this opening and saving process?

Or is there any way to run the script on all products from within a script on the invoice form?

How have other people implemented this? I cant believe it does not come as a standard feature of CRM.

If I haven't explained myself very well or you need any other info please ask. Thanks in advance.

Joe

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 10:13 AM

All replies

• hi,

why can't you write a PlugIn on Create of invoice.....?

Please don't forget to Vote and marked as answer If this post answers your question or was helpful, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful" Be wise

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 12:16 PM