none
Moderation- Please do something about Adam RRS feed

• General discussion

• He is breaking ever rule you have and upsetting your credibility.

Renee

• Moved by Martin_Xie Friday, June 18, 2010 6:12 AM Thank you Carsten for your friendly support. Hope that community members don't make personal attack or comment of this type. (From:Visual Basic Express Edition)
    • Moved by Martin_Xie Friday, June 18, 2010 6:12 AM Move (From:Visual Basic Power Packs)
    Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:51 PM

All replies

• What is your Visual Basic Express Edition Question?  If this has nothing to do with VB, then you are breaking a rule yourself.
    Subnet Calculator / Planner      Serial Port
    Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:36 PM
  • Here are two of the latest comments from Adam:

"First, don't waste your time with that tutorial. It's a complete joke as you can tell by just trying to get started. It has nothing to do with databases and was written by an absolute imbecile."

That comment started yet another endless babbling between Renee and Adam, which destroyed yet another thread and ended up with this comment from Adam:

"I already know, just want the rest of these idiots (that must be the OP) that think you're worth reading the first sentence of your garbage to know that you're the lowest life form on the planet and hear it from your blow hole."

There is no doubt that Adam is an excellent programmer and that his answers are valuable to this forum, but if I was a moderator, I would tell him (and Renee) that one more personal attack or comment of this type and it is out - permanently! 

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans understand.
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 7:12 AM
  •  

Adam.Turner is the username.

He is attacking many threads, degrading people and denigrating then.

Renee

• Merged by Martin_Xie Friday, June 18, 2010 5:15 AM Merge them to keep in the same topic.
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 3:47 PM
  •  

Adam.Turner is the username.

He is attacking many threads, degrading people and denigrating then.

Renee

So report him.  Believe it or not, many of us report users that misbehave, or are abusive.  If I run across him I will click the blue letters in the lower right corner if needed, I don't need you telling me what to do.

Subnet Calculator / Planner      Serial Port
    Friday, June 18, 2010 10:11 PM