Someone to Contact RRS feed

• Question

• My account is telling me that I need to renew my subscription but my subscription is not over until May 22, 2008.  Your website indicates:

The OneCare Advantage

Unlimited, 24/7 phone, e-mail, and chat support

Automatic version and feature upgrades for as long as you keep your subscription active

Continuous technology improvements to combat emerging threats

Coverage on up to three PCs (with a one-year subscription)

I have yet to find a telephone number to contact someone and there is nothing in the live help to support this issue.  I sent an email to Windows Live One Care Support three days ago and am still waiting for a response.  I currently have no coverage and want it reinstated for the remainder of my subscription.  I find it very disturbing that I cannot contact anyone regarding my account and that no one will contact me.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 10:20 PM

Answers

• Check your PC date and time. Verify the status of your subscription at http://billing.microsoft.com

Are you getting the renewal warning from inside OneCare?

With the weekend and the holidays, there may be a delay in a response from support, depending on your region, but if you don't hear back tomorrow, Monday, submit another support case and check your junk mail/spam settings to make sure that you aren't losing the response.

-steve

Monday, December 31, 2007 4:42 AM