none
candidate ID RRS feed

• Question

• A few years ago when I passed four MCSE exam with VUE testing center I was using one ID but few days before I got registered with Prometric and passed exam and I got another ID, that last exam is not on my transcript updated, can You help me to sort this out please
    Wednesday, June 2, 2010 7:46 PM

Answers

• You will be best to email mcphelp@microsoft.com and you will need your old ID and/or your old exam reports.

Jarad, Brisbane Australia
    Thursday, June 3, 2010 12:57 AM
  • Like Jarad said, you can merge your exam results to one ID. You'll have to indicate which id you would like to keep using. I had the same issue a coule of years ago. Took not long to fix this.

I called the Regional Service Center in my country and was helped in a very nice manner. You can find the tel. numbers on the mcp site. Mail is also possible but takes just a little longer.

Maurice

Thursday, June 3, 2010 1:31 PM
  • Hello,

I would request you to report this issue to Microsoft Learning Assisted Support

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Saturday, June 5, 2010 2:18 PM

All replies

• You will be best to email mcphelp@microsoft.com and you will need your old ID and/or your old exam reports.

Jarad, Brisbane Australia
    Thursday, June 3, 2010 12:57 AM
  • Like Jarad said, you can merge your exam results to one ID. You'll have to indicate which id you would like to keep using. I had the same issue a coule of years ago. Took not long to fix this.

I called the Regional Service Center in my country and was helped in a very nice manner. You can find the tel. numbers on the mcp site. Mail is also possible but takes just a little longer.

Maurice

Thursday, June 3, 2010 1:31 PM
  • Hello,

I would request you to report this issue to Microsoft Learning Assisted Support

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Saturday, June 5, 2010 2:18 PM