MSCRM4.0 - French - Français - Language Issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I have some translation issues with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 French. I can reproduce these issues on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 English with the French Language Pack.

- In the Duplicate Detection Wizard, instead of seeing a "Précedent" button,  I have "cedent". (This is the "Back" button)

- When I try to attach a File to a Note, I have a "Browse" button instead of "Parcourir"

Another issue that cause me some headaches: 

- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 - French: The UI for the Deployment Manager is not displaying correctly. The input boxes for the currency are not displaying properly, and I don't see the button that allow you to choose your currency. Workaround: use the keyboard shortcuts. 

Anybody else had that type of issue? Should I report these to Microsoft?

------------------

Bonjour,

J'ai eu quelques anomalies de traduction dans Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Français. Je peux reproduire ces anomalies dans Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Anglais, avec le module linguistique Francais.

- Dans l'Assistant de détection de doublon: au lieu de voir un bouton "Précédent", j'ai un bouton "cédent"

- Quand j'essais de joindre un fichier à une note, j'ai un bouton "Browse au lieu d'avoir un bouton "Parcourir"

Quelqu'un d'autre a remarqué des anomalies de traduction? Dois-je rapporter ces types d'erreurs à Microsoft?
    Tuesday, September 30, 2008 6:32 PM

All replies

• As far as I know, the Browse button is coming from Internet Explorer dialog, and not CRM. Hence if your IE is in English, you'll see it in English only.

Saturday, October 4, 2008 6:05 PM