none
When will the 802.11n SORA be available?

Question

• i,Tan Kun:

We have regarded SORA for a long time and we also bought one suit of SORA hardware(802.11a/b).And we want to know when will you release 802.11n? Or could you give me some information about the 11n progress? Thanks.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 5:53 AM

All replies

• Hi, Milapipi .. I've tried the following steps to setup the communication between SORA and commercial card as you said. However, I can't receive anything in LapTop1 from sora.

I tried to ping Sora, but failed.

By the way, despite my two soras can communicate successfully, they still can't ping each other successfully.What about yours? Do you have any suggestions?

"""""(1) Laptop 2 is associated with SORA. And the BSSID can be got on Laptop 2. BSSID will be changed if the association is set up again. If you can not find the BSSID, you may try some kind of wifi sniffer tool.

(2) Changing SORA's BSSID according to the one got in step 1.

(3) Using "dot11config" to config Sora's RX parameter. For example, dot11config -r 1000, dot11config --rxpa 0x00, dot11config --rxgain 0x1200 (4) You should download the "iperf.exe". Running "iperf -s -u" on Laptop 1, and running "iperf -c 192.168.1.222 -i 1 -t 100 -u" on SORA. If it works, some information can be seen in the iperf window."""""

Thursday, April 14, 2011 10:52 AM