none
Microsoft Office for Business Users: Visio, Project, InfoPath, and Access - Forum Issues RRS feed

• Question

• Unrelated to the subject
    1. Why if I have a profile through the "Microsoft Office for Business Users: Visio, Project, InfoPath, and Access" forum do I need to create another one to post in this forum?!

Back to the subjet at hand
    2. If I make a post in the "Microsoft Office for Business Users: Visio, Project, InfoPath, and Access" forum and then click on the edit button, quite often the edit window appears blank with none of the text I just posted.  Same if I try to switch to HTML

3. According to the FAQ "Can I include code in the reply that I post to Forums? Yes, you can include code in the reply to a post..." and yet the button does not appear anywhere?!  Please either add the functionality or update the FAQ to reflect the reality.

4. The "Alert me when someone responds to this post." does not seem to work.  I had this initially set on my initial answers and have yet to receive any notification although people have replied since.  Now I have disable the option, as it does not appear to work.

5. I've noticed on a couple of occasions that copying content from posts and pasting them into the vba editor to work with end up with one continuous line of text.  All the formatting was lost including cr....

Daniel Pineault

Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:42 PM

Answers

• 1. The forums have been combined. So this is fixed now.

2. The Editor issues have been fixed.

3. There is a code block button now.

4. Alert me has been fixed.

5. Should be fixed.

Please reply if you can repro.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Sunday, May 27, 2012 4:25 AM