Windows live onecare RRS feed

• Question

• My onecare subscribtion has been extended for six months, can I asumne that I need to move to another protection program like MSE, or another, and at the end of my new extension it will likely not be supported anymore. Or should I just continue using it until the end.  I feel that MS is just extending me because I have not moved to something else and the are still obligated to suopport the product until I make the move.  This is fine with me, How do others feel about MSE??  I also use AVG and Malwarebytes and am pleased with them, they just don't have the package that one care had, But they are also free.
    Saturday, January 30, 2010 8:06 PM

Answers

• One Care will be fully supported through the end of 2010 so you can be confident using it until your subscription expires. MSE has had excellent feedback from consumers and from technical publications and should be considered a strong replacement for One Care antimalware.

Jim
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Saturday, January 30, 2010 10:18 PM

All replies