none
(HPC SOA) C# dll which is both Client and Service RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm using HPC 2012 R2 Pack.

I have a C# library which I need to enable it so that it can run on HPC grid. Most of the types inside it are internal. I have turned it to both a WCF Service and Client, so I have a valid ServiceReference on it. The service interface has only one method (Operation) Lets call it MyOperationMethod1.

In one of the methods of one of the classes (Which implements the service and is supposed to be SOA client and service), I am trying to implement the client code as in this tutorial:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/windowshpc/2013/03/14/hpc-pack-soa-tutorial-i-write-your-first-soa-service-and-client/

Simple; create session info, create session, create brokerClient, create request, send request and get the response.

The idea is at that point of the method, request get sent to grid and the response comes back and we continue from there.

I can successfully create session info, session and broker client and create the request but send request throws exception.

the exception is Argument exception on TMessage. my type is MyOperationMethod1Request, just the same way the tutorial works, but I get this argument exception. I suspect this is because my project is both service AND client??

Unfortunately the error message doesn't say anything more, so I've hit the wall and don't know what to do now. Also as no message has been sent yet, there is no log or anything that indicates what the problem is.

Any Help is much appreciated please.

Thanks.

• Edited by Jambodevv Friday, February 10, 2017 1:07 PM
    Thursday, February 9, 2017 7:03 PM

All replies

• Hello,  Is there anyone monitoring these lists please? A feedback here is greatly appreciated.
    Friday, February 10, 2017 4:02 PM