none
How do I change the email address the forum alerts go to? RRS feed

• Question

• How do I change the email address the forum alerts go to?

I dont want them to go the the emial address that I log into MSDN with, on that subject i would like to change that password as well. I have had a look in the profile setting but cant see anything!!
    Friday, January 15, 2010 8:57 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Russel,

Change the  email id  going thru the below path:

MY Settings -> click on Configure Alerts -> Your Alerts -> edit delivery

Regards,
    Ramakrishna
    Saturday, January 16, 2010 7:21 PM
  • I have the same question but the answer is not clear. When I go to MY Settings -> click on Configure Alerts -> Your Alerts -> edit delivery, I don't see a way to have my email alerts sent to a non-microsoft email address. I'd like to sent my alerts to my yahoo.com account.
    Friday, February 26, 2010 10:11 PM
  • Hello,

We're working on a a feature that will allow us to associate a different passport account to your profile so e-mail alerts get sent to that live account. Currently, all e-mail alerts will be sent to your primary live account (which is your current e-mail address).

We have other folks having the same problem/issue and just to let you know we're looking into it. No ETA on the release but it's our radar.

Thank you

- Don

Forums Test Lead
    Friday, March 19, 2010 1:31 AM
  • To change the email id for receiving alerts, GoTo My Settings-->Configure Alertts. Put your email id and click save.

SachinW Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Monday, October 11, 2010 11:52 AM