Dynamics CRM 2013 online - clear Asynchronous plugin system job log RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I would like to know whether it is possible to disable the 'System Event' log (under System Jobs) which were generated by the Asynchronous Plugins?  Or we need to do housekeeping ourselves?  Because there were more than 100 thousand of system jobs created everyday.  Please advise.  Thanks. 

Gary

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:47 AM

All replies

• Do you have all of your workflows set to delete successful jobs automatically?  That will help keep the numbers down.  What other kinds of jobs are making logs?  If you have your own custom plugins, likely you want them to flag as "delete on success" as well to keep the log down to errored out jobs.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:55 PM
  • Do you have all of your workflows set to delete successful jobs automatically?  That will help keep the numbers down.  What other kinds of jobs are making logs?  If you have your own custom plugins, likely you want them to flag as "delete on success" as well to keep the log down to errored out jobs.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Hi Wayne,

The Delete AsyncOperation if StatusCode = Successful option is not provided in the current version of plugin registration tools.  (my version 6.1.0.519)

• Edited by Gary-C Wednesday, February 18, 2015 12:06 AM
    Wednesday, February 18, 2015 12:02 AM
  • Huh, interesting.  I hadn't noticed that.  Have you tried accessing via the old registration tool just to update that flag?

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 2:09 PM