Apps RRS feed

• General discussion

• See, when I bought my windows phone I didn't think it was going to suck at all. Indeed, the windows phones are spectacular but when it comes to apps it just sucks great time. I like the software and how different it is from other phones, but the reason I have my phone is to connect with my friends. I can't really do that with a windows phone because most of my friends have different phones like androids and Iphones. They all have this really cool apps like instagram, vibe, snapchat and etc. They all seem to enjoy themselves connecting with each other while I'm not. As I said before, windows phones are neat because of their uniqueness in style. Their just not good enough to connect with people yet. That's why I've been seriously thinking about changing to a different phone as soon as my contract is over.
    Saturday, July 27, 2013 3:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Colombo,

Thank you for your feedback; however, the Windows Store apps forums are for discussions by developers about writing their own Windows Store apps.

For discussion of using Windows Phone please post in the Windows Phone forums on http://answers.microsoft.com .

If you are a developer, you can discuss writing Windows Phone apps in the Windows Phone developer forums on MSDN.

--Rob

Monday, July 29, 2013 10:45 PM