Office 365 and dynamic CRM online integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We are gold competency partners. We received Office 365 Licenses and Dynamic CRM online.

We have a domain say (abc.com) that I have integrated with office 365. I have few email address on that domain.

For CRM I have started the account with (k1.onmicrosoft.com).We want to convert our database to dynamic CRM.

We have an email account Natasha@abc.com and I want to integrate it with Dynamic CRM. How to do it.

In short I want to integrate abc.com domain to dynamic CRM and I can find any options to do it.

Any help will be appreciated

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 5:00 PM

All replies

• Your CRM Online should be part of your Office 365.  As such, if you go to where you manage your users in Office 365, you should be able to choose if you use the onmicrosoft.com emails or the abc.com email addresses.  This will be global for both Office 365 and CRM Online.

If for some reason your CRM and your Office 365 are separate, I'd talk to your Microsoft PAM about getting them merged or migrated so you can use a single account structure.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

• Proposed as answer by Wayne Walton Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:22 AM
    Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:22 AM
  • Yes that would be grate if its possible to merge both.

Thanks for the reply.

As right now I cant find any option in office 365 to manage Dynamic CRM under my domain "abc.com".

Do I have to give you some details so that you can talk to Microsoft PAM.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:24 AM
  • I have a domain in office 365, lets say its abc.com. Can I use the same domain in dynamic CRM, so that I can create contacts from office 365 contacts.

Any good reply will be appreciated.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:08 AM
  • If you don't see your CRM Online management under your Office 365 account then likely they are separate. So you will need to contact Microsoft Support and your PAM to get them to migrate the two under one Office 365 account. Once that happens, you will be able to select abc.com domain for CRM users.

As for your other question, CRM contacts can sync with Outlook, which is how you would keep those contacts in sync between systems.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 5:25 PM
  • Thanks Mr. Walton for your support.

I tried to contact Microsoft via service request under office 365 to merge dynamic CRM. After many days one Microsoft represent called me to help me in this issue. He was from Egypt. But after two days he said I don't have the rights to merge your account.

He advised me to contact support via dynamic CRM so I used dynamic crm support in hope that I will be answered properly but after an hour I received a call and he said that I don't have access to merge. Its a billing issue. He gave me some numbers and the number are not working.

I don't know how on earth such matters are resolved.

Can you guide me how to contact the proper person.

Anwaar

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:24 AM
  • Sorry, you're further along the path than I am.  I've never had to merge systems through CRM Online before.  I would talk to your billing with Microsoft and see where to go from there.

Friday, September 19, 2014 7:26 PM