Off Topic RRS feed

• Question

• Too Damn Bad!  So we are off topic!  All we get is an error message and Google!  All you guys say is "you are off topic" or you don't answer.  How about anwering some questions.  If any version of windows was secure we would need genuine advantage or any forum.  There is no adfvantage when I get an error over some type of registry hacking malware.

Friday, March 26, 2010 8:46 AM

Answers

• Hello bhudson7337,

According to your profile, this is the first thread you have created. So I am unsure when or where we told you your post was off topic.

When I tell someone thier thread is off topic, I will try to find the best forum specific to thier question.

Lastly, you say you are getting an error over some type of registry hacking malware.  If Malware is the issue then I recommend calling PC Safety 1-866-PCSafety or 1-866-727-2338.  They are a Microsoft group that provides free assistance for malware infections. 

Now, would you like me (a support person trained in Non-Genuine issues) to troubleshoot your Malware related issue or would you rather call up a support person trained in Malware Removal?

Thank you,

Darin MS
    Friday, March 26, 2010 8:40 PM

All replies

• Hello bhudson7337,

According to your profile, this is the first thread you have created. So I am unsure when or where we told you your post was off topic.

When I tell someone thier thread is off topic, I will try to find the best forum specific to thier question.

Lastly, you say you are getting an error over some type of registry hacking malware.  If Malware is the issue then I recommend calling PC Safety 1-866-PCSafety or 1-866-727-2338.  They are a Microsoft group that provides free assistance for malware infections. 

Now, would you like me (a support person trained in Non-Genuine issues) to troubleshoot your Malware related issue or would you rather call up a support person trained in Malware Removal?

Thank you,

Darin MS
    Friday, March 26, 2010 8:40 PM
  • Hello bhudson,

If you need help with malware, you may try installing a anti-virus software to remove it, or you may run a repair installation of Windows. I believe there is a forum specialized for this on the TechNet forums.

Saturday, March 27, 2010 12:56 PM