Import organization wizard RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How can I fix this, would you help me plz?

Finally I can install CRM 2011 :)
    Successfully import backup in SQL 2008 :)
    But when trying to pass "import organization wizard"
    encounter with this errors, :(
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1-Fragmented indexes were detected in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database

2-The organization database selected for import is a different version than the organization database that is currently deployed.

3-Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://hostname/reportserver. Error: Error occurred while finding an item on the report server.
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The report server cannot decrypt the symmetric key that is used to access sensitive or encrypted data in a report server database. You must either restore a backup key or delete all encrypted content. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerDisabledException: The report server cannot decrypt the symmetric key that is used to access sensitive or encrypted data in a report server database. You must either restore a backup key or delete all encrypted content. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Bad Data. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80090005)
    at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005Impl.FindItems(String Folder, BooleanOperatorEnum BooleanOperator, SearchCondition[] Conditions, CatalogItem[]& Items)
    at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportingService2005.FindItems(String Folder, BooleanOperatorEnum BooleanOperator, SearchCondition[] Conditions, CatalogItem[]& Items)

Screenshot :

Best Regards 

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:13 PM

Answers

• Based on the error it looks as though you have encrypted content on your Report Server.  Can you verify this by opening the Reporting Services Configuration Manager and clicking the "Encryption Keys" option on the left pane?  If there is encrypted content, you can delete it from this screen and the error should go away.
    • Marked as answer by Indeed_1 Friday, October 12, 2012 8:54 AM
    Friday, October 12, 2012 4:28 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you given the report server URL correctly ?

while importing have you map the administrator user ?

In SSRS have you given network user can access report server ?

Have you updated the latest update or rollup into the CRM server ?

Thanks & Regards, MS CRM Consultant, V.Surya. My Blog: http://inventcrm.wordpress.com/

Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:06 AM
    Answerer
  • Based on the error it looks as though you have encrypted content on your Report Server.  Can you verify this by opening the Reporting Services Configuration Manager and clicking the "Encryption Keys" option on the left pane?  If there is encrypted content, you can delete it from this screen and the error should go away.
    • Marked as answer by Indeed_1 Friday, October 12, 2012 8:54 AM
    Friday, October 12, 2012 4:28 AM