none
Page not found overlay RRS feed

Answers

• Expecting a solution for this problem. This has been happening for quite some time.

Sounds like you will be a "partner" too?   <eg>   In that case my guess would be a problem with authentication or permissions.

BTW I don't think you could reasonably expect "a solution" until the symptoms are better understood.

hi,

I didnt understand what you meant by "Sounds like you will be a "partner" too?  

Anyways ,now  I am not getting the overlay problem. I havent changed any settings.

Friday, June 18, 2010 7:54 AM

All replies

•  

I get the following overlay of pages when viewing most pages

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1384/pagenotfound.jpg

The URL from the Address bar which goes with that screenshot would undoubtedly be helpful.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:09 PM
  • Tuesday, June 1, 2010 5:47 PM
  • Hi,

I also have similar problem. When I view my own threads without logging in there is no problem.

But the moment I log in , i get the same overlay issue as mentioned in this thread. I was trying to post the issue, but since it is already posted , i thought I will raise my issue here.

Even when I am typing this post I am having the overlay issue. But since the overlay is transparent I am able to read the posts.

By the way I am using Internet Explorer 6 . But I think that must not be a problem since the threads can be read without the overlay when I am not logged in.

Expecting a solution for this problem. This has been happening for quite some time.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 3:53 AM
  • Expecting a solution for this problem. This has been happening for quite some time.

Sounds like you will be a "partner" too?   <eg>   In that case my guess would be a problem with authentication or permissions.

BTW I don't think you could reasonably expect "a solution" until the symptoms are better understood.

Friday, June 11, 2010 4:23 PM

hi,

I didnt understand what you meant by "Sounds like you will be a "partner" too?  

Anyways ,now  I am not getting the overlay problem. I havent changed any settings.

Friday, June 18, 2010 7:54 AM
  • The problem is very persisten on IE6.  It does not seem to appear in IE7.  IE8 is unknown.

So it seems to be more of a browser issue than anything else.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 1:36 PM