Is There any way local tech's and system builders can help people out RRS feed

• Question

• hi all

Just wondering if there is a way ,  the local tech's can help people resolve this rather than leave them to work through this alone. Or is this just between Microsoft and the people who have been taken advantage of.

Just a note our OEM software has requirements that must be met that adds more twist than customers want to deal with and you at Microsoft know what i mean.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Tekbytes,

If you are a registered partner, you will be able to view this page "Legalization Solution" at the Systembuilder/OEM website:

http://oem.microsoft.com/script/contentpage.aspx?PageID=557965

Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:23 PM
  • Dan at It Associates

Thank you

and yes i am a registered partner How did you know?

Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:52 PM
  • Tekbytes,

How did I know you were a registered partner?  I did not know, just an "if."

Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:54 PM
  • Dan at IT Associates

.Outstanding!  Thankyou so much for that info. My I print out that page to show the customers that we are ready and able to help them , and that our help falls within the Microsoft guidelines?

Saturday, June 10, 2006 7:16 PM
  • Tekbytes,

Sounds like a good way to help establish an air of authenticity to what you are telling you customers.

People would understandably be a bit gun-shy if they are in your shop because they were burned elsewhere.  I would think the more "officialdom" you can show them the more comfortable they would feel.

(BTW I am not a MS employee, I am a private consultant, MCSE.)

Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:00 PM