WebUI torrents missing, also unable to access the "same" Windows GUI for uTorrent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a problem with the WebUI which I now use exclusively. I have downloaded a number of torrents, now at 100% and sharing. This runs as a service as user "WHS Services"

However when I log in remotely as "WHS Services" the windows GUI for utorrent contains different torrents.

Does anyone know why this is?

This is causing me problems as I can not adjust the uttorent settings, build torrents for sharing or import torrents in bulk.

The service was built with Application as a Service and the path to the executable is as follows:

C:\Program Files\ELTIMA Software\Application as Service\app2srv.exe SERVICE /SN="uTorrent" /PM="C:\Program Files\uTorrent\utorrent.exe" /WD="C:\Program Files\uTorrent" /PRM="C:\Program" /SWI

Any ideas?

Sunday, August 26, 2007 7:54 PM

Answers

• Sorted this, user error!!

MY RDP settings were set to the wrong username and therefore the server was opening a new session each time.

Sunday, September 2, 2007 12:11 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I do not know that program, but sure it session issue, how you remote to that user, dose it use RD to the server? They have forum for support, no issue regarding this in thier forum?

My best.
    Sunday, August 26, 2007 8:39 PM
  • (moved to Developers forum as a better place to discuss this)
    Sunday, August 26, 2007 9:20 PM
  • Sorted this, user error!!

MY RDP settings were set to the wrong username and therefore the server was opening a new session each time.

Sunday, September 2, 2007 12:11 PM
  • I would guess that you have utorrent running both as a program and as a service.

To adjust the settings stop the service, open utorrent remote (as the same user you used when you installed utorrent), adjust and restart. In the settings don't set utorrent to start with windows.
    Sunday, September 2, 2007 12:55 PM