How Do I Check If MSN Blocked My Site RRS feed

• Question

• I read from the webmaster center blog that we could check whether MSN block our site using webmaster tools. The post with title "I'm not ranking in Live Search, what can I do?" Posted Friday, January 11, 2008 1:07 PM  by jandrick mention:

----------------- Posted Friday, January 11, 2008 1:07 PM  by jandrick --------------------

5. Still no luck, now what?!?

The last question you’ll need to ask yourself is if you might have been using any "aggressive" marketing tactics (aka Spamming). The best way to check is to log into the Webmaster Tools, verify your site, and check your dashboard to see if we’re blocking any pages in your website. If so, after you have addressed the issue, you can use the form to request reinclusion into the Live Search index.

----------------- Posted Friday, January 11, 2008 1:07 PM  by jandrick --------------------

My question is how do I check from the dashboard to see if MSN is blocking any pages in my website, cause I have zero pages indexed(my site is an old site).

Wednesday, May 7, 2008 10:48 PM

Answers

• When you log into the tools, it gives you site statistics such as page rank, etc. on that main page it also tells you if you are blocked.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 10:26 PM