none
Guidance for posting articles in TechNet RRS feed

• Question

• I have been contributing to the MSDN forums for years. I have been working on my Sam's Simple Samples website for years. I see that I can contribute articles to TechNet Articles. I see How I can create my blog or write some article ? and I have a similar question.

I don't know if I should ask for suggestions about what articles I have in my website that would be appropriate in the TechNet articles. Where can I ask if it would be appropriate to get guidance such as that? Perhaps I should just go ahead and use my judgement but if there is someplace I can get guidance then I am asking where that is or at least where to ask where it is.

Update: I see the TechNet Wiki Discussion forum. I don't know if TechNet articles is the same thing as the TechNet Wiki.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Monday, September 18, 2017 2:04 AM

Answers

All replies

• You might try asking over here.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/home?forum=tnwiki

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by Simple Samples Monday, September 18, 2017 2:15 AM
    Monday, September 18, 2017 2:12 AM
  • Thank you Dave, I assume that is correct. Note that I updated my question with that possibility. I will try there and the worst that can happen is that someone tells me to go somewhere else.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Monday, September 18, 2017 2:15 AM
  • Sounds good, you're welcome. I believe it is the same. Your first link was to a listing of TechNet Wiki articles.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, September 18, 2017 2:22 AM
  • I see now that it says Wiki in many places. Most of the confusion I think is the result of the TechNet being used for developer articles too. I assume there is no MSDN Wiki.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Monday, September 18, 2017 3:59 AM
  • That's right, there is no MSDN wiki. 

Monday, September 18, 2017 4:02 AM