none
Student Projects by oracle RRS feed

• Question

• Similar to microsoft acadamic projects programme,Oracle foundation has started a similar program called  "think quest". Ofcorse its all about creating websites that are useful rather than projects. ThinkQuest inspires students to think, connect, create, and share. Students work in teams to build innovative and educational websites to share with the world. Along the way, they learn research, writing, teamwork, and technology skills and compete for exciting prizes.
     Compete
    Students, ages 9-19, form a team and recruit a teacher to act as coach. Once the coach enrolls the team, students work together to create an innovative website on any topic within a broad range of educational categories. Diverse teams and globally relevant themes are encouraged.
       In my view, think quest can be starting point for any one who wants to achieve some thing out of team work but the ultimate challenging work would be the microsoft's acadamic project programme.
      Reply  me if u find any better or similar sites.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:22 AM

All replies

• But the age imits in Oracle 's contest are too rigid. It should think on that issue. That;s why i like Microsoft because it puts no bars of any kind and knows how to find out talent . Also it offers the best offers and prizes in return.

Academic project on sucessful completion will render every team a Certificate and other goodies unlike Think Quest which only rewards the top winners.

So i would say use the opportunity if you have.

Friday, February 16, 2007 4:12 AM
  • We can't claim at anyone, Both are good enough its our choice for which we are going.
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:13 AM