Configuration Documentation for CRM Online Server Side Sync (SP1) RRS feed

• Question

• I have searched and searched and cannot find any UP TO DATE information on the server side synchronization configuration for CRM online to O365.

Anything that I have been able to find is pre SP1, and therefore applies to OnPrem only. 

Does anybody know if this info has been published yet? The best one that I can find is: 
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/dynamics/crm-customer-center/set-up-email-through-server-side-synchronization.aspx

and I am not sure if I should trust it as connecting to O365 frequently has some oddities.

-James

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 8:09 PM

All replies

• I will take this feedback to our documentation team. In the interim, perhaps I can help you if you have any questions around the configuration.
    Monday, June 9, 2014 5:30 PM
  • We've had some publishing issues with TechNet so topics are not very discoverable because they aren't being indexed by search engines. We are working with TechNet publishing to fix this.

However, newly published for SP1, see this overview of all messaging features in CRM 2013. Planning messaging integration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013

For current features and supported email servers using server-side sync. Server-side synchronization of email, appointments, contacts, and tasks

If you see issues with any of these topics including the ones you referenced in the Customer Center, please use the “Send comments about this article to Microsoft” link at the bottom of the topic to send your feedback.

Thanks

Monday, June 16, 2014 4:40 PM