IE6 problems and fonts RRS feed

• Question

• I had dowloaded Explorer 7 for Windows PX-home edition, but it began presentoing problem, thus, I unistall it and reinstalled Windows Internet explorer 8, but I need the updates and I do not know where can I find them in your website. I have looked and looked and there are not updates available.

If Internet Explorer is the only one now, would you please let me know?

Alo , I have a problems with fonts, because when I reloaded ADWARE 2007, suddenly there was a messae that the resolution 1024x768 is needed, instead of the one I had been using: 640x480. Of course, all the fonts went too small and even though I have been able to change some fonts, the rest have reamined the same, as small as they can be, and I have poor sight. THus, i had to use larger fonts with everything. Can you help me, with this other issue?

Thank you for your feedback and prompt reply.

V.A.A.B.

Friday, August 10, 2007 5:20 PM

Answers

•  

Victoria,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forum.  The purpose of this forum is the support of Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) program.  Your question is off topic as well as outside my area of knowledge. I suggest posting your question to one of the Office newsgroups here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx 

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS
    WGA Forum Manager

Friday, August 10, 2007 7:34 PM