none
instructions on tagging RRS feed

• Question

• there should be instructions under the Tags field in the Post Options. For example, if I want to have multiple and separate words, do I need to place commas between the words, or semicolons or spaces? in community server panel I need to use semi-colons...
    Friday, February 22, 2008 6:18 PM

Answers

• Anna Ullrich said:

there should be instructions under the Tags field in the Post Options. For example, if I want to have multiple and separate words, do I need to place commas between the words, or semicolons or spaces? in community server panel I need to use semi-colons...

Thanks Anna, I've got this entered in our bug database, and I think this is a good idea! We do show it on the thread page but not when posting.
    Sam Jarawan STO Forums Senior Development Lead
    Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:14 PM

All replies

• It'd be nice to tag a single post (bookmark) instead of, or in addition to, an entire thread.
    Friday, February 22, 2008 9:55 PM
  • Anna Ullrich said:

there should be instructions under the Tags field in the Post Options. For example, if I want to have multiple and separate words, do I need to place commas between the words, or semicolons or spaces? in community server panel I need to use semi-colons...

Thanks Anna, I've got this entered in our bug database, and I think this is a good idea! We do show it on the thread page but not when posting.
    Sam Jarawan STO Forums Senior Development Lead
    Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:14 PM