Who can kindly tell my about Page score? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,I'm new to Live Search Webmaster tools.In my site status and 'Top 5 pages',there are two new names 'domain score' and 'page score'  respectively.I don't understand their meanings.Who can kindly tell me something about them?Thanks first.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 2:03 AM

Answers

• If you click on the question mark next to "Site Status", it will open up the Help documentation.  According to it:

Your domain score

Provides a measurement of how authoritative Live Search views your domain to be, with 5 green boxes being the highest rating and 5 empty boxes being the lowest. This is based on many of the same factors we use to determine Static Rank, but is not directly comparable.

Your page score

Provides a measurement of how authoritative Live Search views your page to be, with 5 green boxes being the highest rating and 5 empty boxes being the lowest. This is based on many of the same factors we use to determine Static Rank, but is not directly comparable.

... Duane

Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:29 PM

All replies

• If you click on the question mark next to "Site Status", it will open up the Help documentation.  According to it:

Your domain score

Provides a measurement of how authoritative Live Search views your domain to be, with 5 green boxes being the highest rating and 5 empty boxes being the lowest. This is based on many of the same factors we use to determine Static Rank, but is not directly comparable.

Your page score

Provides a measurement of how authoritative Live Search views your page to be, with 5 green boxes being the highest rating and 5 empty boxes being the lowest. This is based on many of the same factors we use to determine Static Rank, but is not directly comparable.

... Duane

Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:29 PM
  • Thanks again Duane.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:23 PM