none
SignalR Disconnected event sometimes not raised

Question

• Hello,

I created a chat application, and I want to update the user status online or offline.

I can't based my logics on the disconnect event supplied by signalR because of there is situatuations that the event is not raised and the client status is not updated.

In this situation I should create my own pulsing logics not based on connect and disconnect events by signalR.

Is there is a solution for this issue by signalR ?

Thnx,
    khalil

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:44 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Wednesday, March 9, 2016 6:56 AM

Answers

• Hello,

This should be asked in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:44 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - General Discussions' forum is for any posts not covered under any of the other forums as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:40 PM
  • Hello,

This should be asked in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:44 PM