Got crawled ... I think.. 7/26 , but it also keeps reverting back to last date. RRS feed

• Question

• Whomever this may concern,

I noticed this morning that my site was crawled 7/26. I then switched to the keywords page to check some rankings and it says last crawled 6/8. For some reason it keeps reverting back and forth.

I am assuming I got crawled cause I have been checking everyday for last 2 months. All of a sudden it has changed. Smile

My next question is.. I only have 2 pages indexed.. What do I have to do to get more indexed pages? I take it if the site was crawled on 7/26 not all pages would be present yet? Would take some time to start showing index pages?

Any help is appreciated.. watching this like a hawk..

Thank you,
    Andrew
    Monday, July 28, 2008 3:18 AM

Answers

• I believe we are in the process of updating parts of our backend, so we might have a few glitches (this is a beta after all). Give it a week or two, you might see a vast improvement to the tools

Brett

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:16 PM

All replies

• Any ideas? Still seeing the same thing today..

goes from 7/26 to 6/8 and back and forth..

Also I noticed none of my "Outbound" links are showing up only my original from the crawl back on 6/8.

Would appreciate any ideas and or suggestions

Thank you,
    Andrew
    Monday, July 28, 2008 7:45 PM
  • I believe we are in the process of updating parts of our backend, so we might have a few glitches (this is a beta after all). Give it a week or two, you might see a vast improvement to the tools

Brett

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:16 PM
  • Awesome.. Smile

It has not reverted back since yesterday.. I think I got crawled 7/26 Smile I found myself in Live search for some keywords in top 100. No complaints here.

Thank you,
    Andrew
    Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:22 PM