Windows Live script issue RRS feed

• Question

• Everytime i sign into windows live web page i get this script error:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: https://js2.wlxrs.com/_D/F$Live.SiteContent.Messenger/4.2.61210/release/Microsoft.Live.Core.LocalStorage.FF.js:39

I use Firefox v3.6.13 browser and the issue has only been happening in the past 2-3 weeks.

If possible could i get some advice as how to solve this issue.

Friday, February 25, 2011 9:12 PM

Answers

• Dinesh, the user is having the problem in firefox, this issue has nothing to do with IE, let alone writing IE extensions.

The Windows Live forums are on windowslivehelp.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 3:35 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post! I would suggest posting your question in one of the Internet Explorer Developer Center > Internet Explorer Development Forums > Internet Explorer Extension Development located here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/ieextensiondevelopment/threads

Hope this helps you.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
    Dinesh
    Tier 2 Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Friday, February 25, 2011 9:41 PM
  • Dinesh, the user is having the problem in firefox, this issue has nothing to do with IE, let alone writing IE extensions.

The Windows Live forums are on windowslivehelp.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 3:35 AM