CTI (computer telephony integration) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I working on CTI C360 product and Dynamics CRM 2015, now I have some an issue where Call Manager in CISCO can not parsing except phone number to CTI C360, I don't know why they can't do it.

what my requirements is, the user / customer can input (press) their bank account number in their telephone and CISCO can handle it and parsing to CTI C360 and then C360 will search the customer based on bank account number.

note:

I work for dynamics crm side only, and there are other team who work the cisco side.

please advise.

thanks.

Sunday, March 29, 2015 3:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Worked with call centre integration for some time and the match for these softwares are in their database. So normally their OOTB integration works with phone numbers. Also for security reasons, it is not safe to save bank account number in the call centre database.

However it is possible to achieve what you need by adding customisation to the Cisco side. They are able to match generally to any unique combinations but in your case consider security seriously before doing this.

Hope this helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minal Dahiya
    blog : http://minaldahiya.blogspot.com.au/

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

• Edited by Minal Dahiya Monday, March 30, 2015 12:59 AM Added Footer
    Monday, March 30, 2015 12:57 AM
  • Hi,

I mean not only bank account number, whatever data that user can press/input by telephone and parsing the data through CTI.

by the way thanks for the your explanation regarding security issue.

Monday, March 30, 2015 2:43 PM
  • Hi,

What you are asking is surely possible. I have been involved in implementations which has something similar in client's CTI solution. Key is the CTI database needs to have the required information which is required for customers to key in. So security needs to be considered carefully but technically absolutely feasible and possible.

Hope this helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minal Dahiya
    blog : http://minaldahiya.blogspot.com.au/

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

• Proposed as answer by Minal Dahiya Saturday, April 4, 2015 6:57 AM
    Saturday, April 4, 2015 6:57 AM