CRM 4 Custom Entity History after Rollup 11 RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone get a error message while trying to view history of a custom entity after rollup 11? My account history is fine.  FYI.. I couldn't find a CRM forum.
    • Moved by Bob Beauchemin Wednesday, August 18, 2010 6:19 PM Moved to a more relevent forum (From:.NET Framework inside SQL Server)
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:24 PM

Answers

• Do you have any plug-ins running on the server?  If so, disable those and see if it works.

You can download the diag tool and see if you get a better error message that points us in some direction or check the CRM event log to see if any errors are posted.  It is tough to help troubleshoot with some additional error information.

Regards, Donna

• Proposed as answer by Donna EdwardsMVP Tuesday, August 24, 2010 1:34 PM
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Thursday, August 26, 2010 5:05 PM
    Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:32 PM

All replies

• The CRM forums are on MSDN forums. I'm moving your message to the one that I'm guessing at the closest match.

Cheers, Bob

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 6:18 PM
  • I haven't heard of any issues.  Check the entity for any custom code, try removing the code, Onload scripts etc. and then see if it works.  You can also check the event logs for any errors.

Regards, Donna

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 6:32 PM
  • I disabled the java.  Same thing "An error has occurred".  Its weird b/c its only with custom entities. Any other ideas?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:11 PM
  • Do you have any plug-ins running on the server?  If so, disable those and see if it works.

You can download the diag tool and see if you get a better error message that points us in some direction or check the CRM event log to see if any errors are posted.  It is tough to help troubleshoot with some additional error information.

Regards, Donna

• Proposed as answer by Donna EdwardsMVP Tuesday, August 24, 2010 1:34 PM
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Thursday, August 26, 2010 5:05 PM
    Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:32 PM