CRM Online report error:Javascript error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys,

I am getting a strange error on online CRM  instance while running the report, the report seems to  be related with the total number of record count , but the error is some script error

also the script error is something like this:

Webpage error details
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; MS-RTC LM 8; InfoPath.2; Tablet PC 2.0)
    Timestamp: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 19:28:39 UTC

Message: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 12031
    Line: 5
    Char: 84093
    Code: 0
    URI:

this is the script error.

Does anyone has any idea, atleast the report should not throw an error.

Regards

Abhi

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Does this happen for all reports - or is it just this single report?

Dynamics CRM Online reports are notoriously hard to debug because you can't see the SSRS log file. My approach is to make a copy of the report and start gradually stripping out components/queries until it starts working - you can then isolate the part that is causing the problem.

If you have an OnPrem instance, you could also try running it on that and looking at the SSRS log file.

hth

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:57 AM
    Answerer
  • Scott,

No , its not with all the report, infact most of the report works fine sometimes but when we try to fetch some more data it throws the above script error.

which is wierd , because now report does not have any record limit.

Regards

Abhi

Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:23 PM